Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ok...I gotta Move My body...

Ok...still doing well on the clean eating front. Ignored a craving for Pad Thai and have learned to enjoy my black coffee.

One thing that bothers me is that I have been sooooo exhausted, drained... I went to the gym on Monday morning and nearly fell asleep on the way, had to cut my workout short because I was soooo sleepy. I have not worked out since with the exception of some abdominal work. I am so disappointed in myself. I am so desperately trying not to let the disappointment sink in because I know that my self-loathing behavior will sabotage me and that I cannot do. I just wish that 3:30 am was just a little easier to deal with. lol Another thing I realized is that I am not eating enough veggies. Good Lord, all the fresh veggies will get to be expensive. LOL

Ok...maybe next week will be better???

No comments:

Post a Comment